Last updated September 1, 2020
What Information Do We Collect?
Information You Provide:
We collect information that you voluntarily provide when you use the Services, such as when you register for an program or service, participate in a survey, provide a testimonial, or contact us with a question, comment, or request. The type of information that you provide is based on the specific function of the Services that you use or the 3C Calculator program or service for which you register, and might include, for instance, your name, email address, social media account ID, zip code, education, product usage and preferences.
Information We Receive from Third Parties:
We may combine the information we collect from you with information that we receive about you from other sources, such as public databases.
What Information Do We Collect Automatically From Your Device and How Do We use It?
We and our third party service providers may collect information automatically from your device in a variety of ways including:
Through your browser or device:
Certain information is collected by most browsers or automatically through your device, such as your Media Access Control (MAC) address, device type, screen resolution, operating system name and version, device manufacturer and model, language, Internet browser type and version and the name and version of the Services you are using. We use this information to ensure that the Services function properly.
How Do We Use Your Information?
In addition to using your information to deliver the programs, services, products, or information you request, and for the purposes described above, we may also use it:
- to provide support;
- to send administrative information to you, such as information about the Services and our terms, conditions and policies;
- to personalize your experience and better tailor content and offers to you;
- to help us and our partners better understand our audiences, evaluate user interest in the Services, improve the Services;
- for our business purposes, such as data analysis; audits; monitoring and prevention of fraud, infringement, and other potential misuse of the Services;
- to modify the Services as we believe to be necessary or appropriate:
- (a) under applicable law, including laws outside your country of residence;
- (b) to comply with legal process;
- (c) to respond to requests from public and government authorities, including public and government authorities outside your country of residence;
- (d) to enforce our terms and conditions;
- (e) to protect our operations;
- (f) to protect our rights, privacy, safety or property, and/or that of you or others;
- (g) to allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain.;
We may use information that does not personally identify you for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
When and to Whom Do We Disclose Your Information?
The information we collect from and about you may be disclosed:
- to third parties that provide services to us, such as those that fulfill requests for information, answer calls, administer programs or projects, assist in research and development, or deliver other communications;
- as required by law, such as to law enforcement, to health authorities to report possible adverse events, during government inspections or audits, as ordered or directed by courts or other governmental agencies, or in order to comply with a subpoena or other legal process;
- when we believe in good faith that disclosure is necessary to protect legal rights or the security or integrity of our operations or the Services; protect your safety or the safety of others; investigate fraud, a breach of contract, or a violation of law; respond to a government request; or allow us to pursue available remedies or limit the damages that we may sustain;
We may disclose information that does not personally identify you for any purpose, except where we are required to do otherwise under applicable law.
We seek to use appropriate technical, administrative, and physical safeguards to protect the information collected through the Services. Unfortunately, no organization can guarantee the absolute security of electronic information, especially information transmitted over the Internet.
The Services are not directed at minors and we do not collect such information.
Accessing and Updating Your Information
Links to Third Party Websites
The Services may contain links to third party services that are not under our control. We are not responsible for the collection and use of your information by such services, and we encourage you to review their privacy policies. In addition, we are not responsible for the information collection, use, disclosure, or security practices of other organizations, such as Facebook, Apple, Google, Microsoft, or any other app developer, app provider, social media platform provider, operating system provider, wireless service provider, or device manufacturer, including in connection with any information you disclose to such other organizations through or in connection with the Services.
How to Contact Us